Name:
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Currently a student at York U with an English major and a History minor. I live with the books =)

Monday, February 14, 2005

Ecstasy

Breathes so shallow they barely skim the surface
Ecstasy drifting higher from unknown crevices within
Pulsating to the beat of her lover's heart
Gripping tighter until the point of unbearable

Thoughts so distant they seem blank
Souls rising from the loins
Caressing the tenderest of her
Harmonized movement aimed at one goal...

Wanting him to get lost within her.

1 Comments:

Blogger sue_sue said...

Sidd,

you know what's funny?! I didn't even notice until you pointed it out that the bloody poem lacks punctuation...how's that for genius? I don't write my poems with punctuation b/c I usually don't let anyone else see them, so upon posting I neglected to throw some commas and periods into the mix. Though I do like your idea that the lines are sensed and stressed due to the passion of sex. So I'm going to go with that idea ;p

sv

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home