Name:
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Currently a student at York U with an English major and a History minor. I live with the books =)

Monday, March 21, 2005

Spin

Normally not one to believe in fate, destiny or true love
There are just some things that you know.
A voice whispering from within
Not to let you go at all costs.
An ache in my stomach that chills me
When you're away from me.
The wafting melody that sings in my ears;
A harmony composed by the prescene of you.

Is it forever?

I have no way of knowing
But I feel like I've been found
After a long time of lying in wait
Like a diamond buried in the desert
You the adventurer uncovered a dusty, obscure me
Put me in your pocket and idolized me
I radiated from your adoration
Showing my emotions clearly.

Maybe they were too brilliant?

You seem to have reconsidered your find
Unsure of what to do with your plunder
Debating returning me to a sandy grave
Or swalling your wanderlust nature
Taming your restless heart and
Trying to contain your exploding emotions
Neatly in your breast-pocket in place of a hankerchief
Would be an alternate ending.

Only to become domesticated?

Hardly seems possible for a pair such as us!
Wild like lions on the bounding on the tundra;
Hot as the burning star or day;
Riping the seams of acceptable public actions
Until we free ourselves from the misery of constraints.
Hand in hand we float on the sea of deep explosions
Loving the other all night
Content to be forever naked.

All about consuming desire?

Tenderness surfacing when not in bed
In the guise of compassion and understanding
For we've both been burned by the fire
Desperate to make the other feel alive
Learn to enjoy the heat again and do it right.
Feebly trying to control the outcome of us.
Yet losing control as we fall deeper into the other;
Aimlessly fumbling for something to slow our spin.

But why?

sv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home